Three two bedroom apartments, a three bedroom duplex apartment, two bedroom mews house, a two bedroom semi-detached house and two detached 4 & 5 bedroom luxury homes.Expand Siteplan
|Plot number||Property type||Bedroom(s)||Price||Status|
The Yews has stood on the site since 1855. Originally it was a merchants house and was owned by Jack Vautier a very talented wheelwright, who carried out the timber work for the bronze cannon at the bottom of Old Beaumont Hill.
The Huelin family lived at the property for many years, and during the war when food was scare, the front lawn was used for growing Jersey Royal potatoes!
The site is accessed from Rue des Sapins and will provide three two bedroom apartments with one or two bathrooms, a three bedroom duplex apartment with two bathrooms, a two bedroom, two bathroom mews house, a two bedroom, two bathroom semi-detached house and two detached luxury homes – one with four bedrooms and one with five bedrooms.
All the properties benefit from fully fitted modern kitchens with a full range of integrated appliances as well as modern bathrooms and under floor heating throughout. They also have landscaped gardens.